Friday, September 23, 2011

Curtains up

We were told to create a blog that would serve as a web diary of our thoughts, comments, and suggestions for the films that we would be watching in our Cinema and Politics (CINEPOL) class for this term. 

I would be posting my thoughts and comments on films in this blog and I will also include some screen shots of scenes that got stuck in my mind. All sources shall be included in the bottom part of my posts. Also, at the end of every posts, I will rate the films (based on my own perception) through a "thumbs up" thumbnail, with five thumbs up as the highest and one thumb up as the lowest.

Feel free to comment and suggest. :)




Thumbs up thumbnail taken from:

http://www.psdgraphics.com/icons/psd-thumbs-up-and-down-icons/

No comments:

Post a Comment